HAMILTON ASSOCIATES, INC. / Atlantic Pressure Washers
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Dirt Killer
REPORTS TO: Retail Sales Supervisor
Has overall responsibility for completing repairs and customer training on pressure washers. Responds to
customer service enquiries and assists with loading and unloading machines. Also provides a variety of
support, as needed, in all areas of the retail operation.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
1. Identify the reasons for malfunction of pressure washers and complete the necessary repair work to fix
2. Provides off site serve as required by the Retail Supervisor.
3. Provides in-shop training to customers on the use and operation of pressure washers, other products,
and cleaning solutions.
4. Assist customers with phone inquiries regarding the use and operation of their pressure washers.
5. Assist Dirt Killer with testing and shipment of assembled pressure washers.
6. Utilizes company vehicle to make pick-ups and deliveries of mail, materials/supplies, pressure
7. Assists in the retail shop with customer service and sales of pressure washers and parts.
8. Maintains a clean and clutter-free work and general shop areas.
9. Coordinates with the Retail Sales Supervisor and/or Retail Salesperson on services performed for
10. Coordinates with the Wholesale General Manager on service performed for wholesale customers.
11. Explains services performed on tickets for customers and other team members.
12. Technicians must wear provided, proper PE for assigned tasks, as well as take reasonable care and
precautions. Technicians must utilize the provided ventilation system and follow all safety protocols.
13. Works with the team to meet the daily goals of the organization.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Contact Josh Wagner for more details (410) 944-5566